Hidden Ohio Map & Guide
Since the time of the great sloth, from its early native people, to being recognized as a state in 1788 Ohio has lived with a history of hidden mysteries. As the population has grown, so have the stories. Filled with whispers of haunted locations, sacred geography, and unexplained sightings that include ghosts, aliens and Bigfoot, this map and guide is the premier resource for all those who want to seek more
Trade Paperback, 2011, 3rd Edition
- Full color two-sided map pinpoints hauntings, strange creatures, UFO sightings, sacred places, old roads, and unexplained mysteries in all 88 of Ohio's counties
- Folded map is 4.8" x 10" for easy storage unfolding to 38" x 50" suitable for framing!
- Each pinpoint on the map is easy to find with the many roads, cities, and points of interest shown on the map. Each pinpoint is described in detail on back of map.
- Related organizations are listed on the map with contact information.
- A Hidden Ohio Resource Directory highlights groups & individuals in the field